She sucks. Was that on tonight?
Tonight on the vma's she did possibly the worst performance i have ever saw. She even messed up lip synching and was too outta shape to dance. And then the song sucked
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
She sucks. Was that on tonight?
GO VOLS
i agree she looked like she just wanted to get the performance over with
Was flipping through channels and saw it. She looked as if she was high, she definately didn't help her image any.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Id hit it.
I wouldn't, the way she looked she probably gets way too much. Probably would get an STD.
yeah you would, dont lie. Any girl could have an STD, the fact that we know everything about the girl should lead us to believe that she probably doesnt have an STD. While she wasnt her typical ab sclupted self last night, I didnt think she looked bad at all considering everything she was went through.
When you compare her to an average woman..she is still usually hotter...so, anyone who would hit it if it was average would definately do Ms. Spears as well...simple logic.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I don't care what her body looks like. That doesn't matter to me. I care that he hair is absolutely nasty.
I guess if she's going for the trashy blonde look, she achieved it. Her roots were as dark as my hair is black. She can afford to get some NICE tracks...and fix those roots.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you compare her to an average woman..she is still usually hotter...so, anyone who would hit it if it was average would definately do Ms. Spears as well...simple logic.</div></div>
precisely. We got people that only drive bentleys and tap dime pieces on here.
Doc, I just thought it was a whig, I thought she was still bald to an extent?
Bookmarks